|Ran Bloodtooth slain (1)|
|Bloodtooth Guard slain (4)|
|Dartol's Rod of Transformation (1)|
DescriptionThe night elves are as old as time, but their arrogance destroys their very world. And now it destroys our lives too. But that can no longer be controlled...
I blame the elves for much, but we are still responsible for our actions. Even beyond the corruption, we are capable of great evil.
Ran Bloodtooth is one such evil. Power hungry, lusting... the corruption has only made him stronger. My hatred for the elves burns, but I do not wish ill upon their children, so we must police our own.
Even the Night elves do not truly deserve his wrath. His hatred burns even brighter than my own, but his mind is no longer his own. He is a threat to all the natural creatures of this forest.
The forest is still tainted, but at least we know we have done a small part to return it to its former glory. If you wish to return to me again, I would enjoy the company of my own kind.
Be well. Perhaps our tribes will meet again under less violent times.
RewardsYou will receive:
|Ran Bloodtooth's Skull|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Darnassus
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.