Grand Inquisitor Isillien
- Grand Inquisitor Isillien says: Did you really believe that you could defeat me? Your friends are soon to join you, Taelan.
- Grand Inquisitor Isillien says: Enough!
- Grand Inquisitor Isillien says: It is as they say: Like father, like son. You are as weak of will as Tirion... perhaps more so. I can only hope my assassins finally succeeded in ending his pitiful life.
- Grand Inquisitor Isillien says: The end is now, Fordring.
- Grand Inquisitor Isillien says: The Grand Crusader has charged me with destroying you and your newfound friends, Taelan, but know this: I do this for pleasure, not of obligation or duty.
- Grand Inquisitor Isillien says: Then come, hermit!
- Grand Inquisitor Isillien says: Tragic. The elder Fordring lives on... You are too late, old man. Retreat back to your cave, hermit, unless you wish to join your son in the Twisting Nether.
- Grand Inquisitor Isillien says: You disappoint me, Taelan. I had plans for you... grand plans. Alas, it was only a matter of time before your filthy bloodline would catch up with you.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.