Dungeons and Raids
- Last season's Brawler's Guild passes have been removed from the Black Market Auction House.
- Players who reach rank 8 in Brawler's Guild should now reliably receive the "" title.
- Emerald Nightmare
Mythic Emerald Nightmare now allows cross-realm raid groups.
- The Premade Group Finder now supports forming and searching for Mythic Emerald Nightmare groups.
The Glyph of the Inquisitor's Eye
will no longer disappear after the player logs out and back in.Classes
Annihilation, Blade Dance, Chaos Nova, Chaos Strike, Death Sweep, Demon Blades, Demon's Bite, Eye Beam, Fel Barrage, Fel Eruption, Fel Rush, Fury of the Illidari, Metamorphosis, and Throw Glaive damage reduced by 2%.
- now increases autoattack damage by 150% (was 200%).
- Eye Beam now only extends the duration of Metamorphosis once, with the Demonic talent.
- Fel Mastery now grants 30 Fury (was 25).
- Fixed a bug where Lunar Beam was still partially on the global cooldown. It is now fully off the global cooldown.
- Aimed Shot, Arcane Shot, Barrage, Black Arrow, Bursting Shot, , Multi-Shot, A Murder of Crows, Piercing Shot, Sidewinders, Volley, and Windburst damage increased by 8%.
Trinkets that deal single-target damage now deal 45% of normal damage (was 40%).
- Trinkets that deal multi-target damage now deal 35% of normal damage (was 25%).
- Shadow Bolt damage increased by 42%.
- Demonbolt damage increased by 42%, but its damage is now increased by 10% per active demon (was 18%).
WarriorItems Paladin Priest Rogue Player versus Player
- Many of the PvP changes below are still in-testing and will be applied to the live game as soon as they are ready.
- Death Knight
Frost Death Knight PvP template Strength reduced to 75% (was 80%).
- Frost Death Knight PvP template Mastery reduced to 25% (was 100%), Haste has been increased to 150% (was 100%), and Critical Strike increased to 125% (was 100%)
- Breath of Sindragosa's damage is reduced by 40% in PvP.
- Chill Streak's damage and timing has changed to allow more counterplay from the enemy team:
Chill Streak now deals 3% of the target's health in damage (was 8%).
- Chill Streak now bounces 9 times (was 5).
- Chill Streak will now bounce to a target within 8 yards (was 15 yards).
- Chill Streak now has a slightly longer delay before bouncing.
's root now breaks on damage caused by effects other than Frost Fever
and Remorseless Winter
. Tundra Stalker
's bonus Frost Strike
damage on snared targets is now 15% (was 25%). Demon Hunter
- Havoc Demon Hunters' PvP template Agility has been reduced to 80% (was 85%).
- You can no longer stack Ferocious Wound on targets.
- Balance Druids' PvP template Mastery has been reduced to 25% (was 100%), Haste increased to 125% (was 100%), Versatility increased to 125% (was 100%), and Critical Strike increased to 125% (was 100%).
- Feral Druids' PvP template Agility has been reduced to 90% (was 100%).
Intimidating Roar now has diminishing returns in the Disorient category (was the Incapacitate category).
- Overrun now has diminishing returns in the Stun category.
- Overrun's cooldown has been increased to 25 seconds.
- Sharpened Claws now increases the damage of Swipe and Thrash by 50% (was 100%).
Fire Frost Priest Warlock Destruction
Arcane Mages' PvP template Master has been reduced to 25% (was 100%), Versatility increased to 100% (was 50%), and Critical Strike increased to 125% (was 100%).
- Arcane Blast now deals normal damage in PvP situations (was an additional 5%).
- Overpowered increases the damage of Arcane Power to 45% in PvP (was 70%).
- Unstable Magic deals 30% additional Arcane Blast damage in PvP (was 50%). Unchanged for Fire and Frost Mages.
- Chaos Bolt deals normal damage in PvP situations (was an additional 10% damage).
- now increases Chaos Bolt damage by 75% (was 100%).
- Firestone now grants an additional 75% Critical Strike (was 100%).
- Disarm's duration has been reduced to 6 seconds, down from 8.
Sharpen Blade reduces healing taken by 50%, down from 70%.
- Fixed an issue where the damage reduction of Duel was not applying to targets correctly.
- Death Wish now stacks up to 10 times, down from 15
- Protection Warriors' PvP template Strength has been reduced to 95% (was 100%).