BlizzardNew Character Models: Blood Elf
Twitter Integration (Guide)
- Character models for Blood Elves have been overhauled with an increase to fidelity and texture resolution; while retaining the core look and feel of the originals.
- Some character models received additional tweaks and adjustments.
New Heirloom Collections Tab (Guide)
- Characters can now send Tweets for items, achievements, and screenshots from within the game client using the /share command.
- This feature can be enabled by accessing a new social settings pane to add or remove a Twitter account.
- The Collections system now supports Heirloom items.
- To activate this feature, visit Social options in the Interface menu to enable, add, or disconnect a Twitter account.
Heirlooms with no upgrades can scale up to level 60.
- Heirlooms with 1 upgrade level can scale up to level 90.
- Heirlooms with 2 upgrade levels can scale up to level 100.
- Old heirlooms that have been upgraded to scale to level 85 are grandfathered in with 1 upgrade level.
New neck slot Heirlooms
are now available and allows the character to cast a heal once a minute. This heal shares a cooldown with potions and Healthstone
Vendors in Stormwind
(Alliance) and Undercity
(Horde) now sells Heirlooms for gold.
Alternate methods for obtaining Heirlooms and Heirloom upgrade tokens are also available.
- Darkmoon Faire sells Heirlooms for Darkmoon Prize Ticket.
- Argent Tournament sells Heirloom upgrade tokens for Champion's Seal.
- Some world events now sell Heirloom upgrade tokens for currency obtained through the event.
Collecting 35 heirloom items awards a special mount usable by level 1 characters. (Chauffeured Chopper
) Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
- New Garrison Visitors
One of five new visitors may visit each day offering a quest to anyone that visits players with a Tier 3 Garrison.
Defeat a dungeon boss: Completing this daily quest awards Garrison Resources.
- Defeat a raid boss: Completing this weekly quest awards gold and an item level 645 token with a chance for it to be an item level 655 token.
- Bounty (intended for 2 or more players): Group up with 2 or more additional players to hunt down and defeat a powerful enemy and you’ll earn gold and a chance to get an heirloom quest item off of the creature you kill for the quest.
- Relic: Completing these quests will reward gold and ultimately Harrison Jones as a new Follower.
- Profession: Get your hands on more Primal Spirits, reduce surplus reagents, and buy new recipes for crafted upgrades and transmutes.
For the Pet Battlers out there, there's a separate chance for an additional visitor offering unique Pet Battles
with a chance to award a bag containing Pet Battle items and new Battle Pets. (Young Talbuk
, Slithershock Elver
, Bone Serpent
) Summon a Raid or World Boss
New Garrison Music Box (Guide)
- Players may find an item while completing a Garrison Invasion that that summons one of six new raid or world boss in the Garrison.
- Summoned raid or world bosses have scaling health and is intended for 10-40 players.
New Garrison Vendor New Follower Trait: Treasure Hunter Garrison Followers
- Players can assemble a music box allowing them to play music in their Garrisons.
- The music box can be obtained as a reward from a new quest found in your Garrison.
- New songs can be collected from throughout the world to expand your music library.
Follower Missions (Guide)
- Garrison Followers may now be upgraded to item level 675.
Follower Mission UI Improvements
- New Profession Missions are now available on upgrading a profession building to level 3. Successfully completing these missions award an item that allows instant completion of work orders (Rush Orders).
- Players can unlock Relic and Bounty missions for their followers by completing the corresponding Relic or Bounty quest offered by one of the random daily new visitors to the Garrison.
- New exploration missions are available to players with a skill of at least 1 in Archeology. Successfully completing these missions can award Archeology fragments, keystones, or treasure maps for a Draenor zone. Treasure maps obtained in this manner does not require quest achievement completion for the Draenor zone.
- Archeology Vendors in Stormshield and Warspear now sell an item that'll spawn a follower exploration mission for 5 Restored Artifacts. (Explorer's Notebook)
- New Level-100 Scouting missions to a Battlefield now awards an item that grants access to missions that award Apexis Crystals.
- New Raid missions to Blackrock Foundry (click here for list) are now available for a cache that awards level 665, 680, or 695 items.
- New follower missions have been added that can award gold, Apexis Crystals, Savage Blood, or Augmentation runes (Runic Pouch).
- Missions that go over 100% completion chance now awards a bonus to the base XP.
- Level-100 Garrison resource missions now award more Garrison Resources.
- Level 90-94 gold and Garrison Resource missions will now continue to appear even if there are no Followers that are level 90-94.
- Scavenger trait for Followers now increases Garrison Resources gained from a mission by 100% (down from 200%).
- List of missions available now displays the amount of bonus XP, gold, and resources awarded without having to mouse-over the mission tooltip.
- Improved tooltips displaying which followers that can counter threats on a mission.
Followers that can counter a threat and available show up with a green checkmark.
- Followers that can counter a threat but are out on a mission displays the time remaining until the follower is available.
- Followers that can counter a threat but assigned to a building will display a working icon.
A new icon will notify the player when assigning a follower that'll receive less XP
reward because they're below level or item level requirements.
Garrisons with 10 or more followers now have access to a sortable list with a quick overview of how many followers can counter a particular threat or how long a follower will be out on a mission. Garrison Buildings
Alchemy Lab Level 3
- Garrison Work Order Changes (Guide)
Work orders now check if a follower is assigned to the building every 4 hours when factoring in production bonuses.
- Followers assigned to work at a building now receive XP for each work order that they provide a production bonus on.
- Players now have an option to queue up all remaining work order slots through the building's work order UI.
- NPCs that accept Work Orders are now titled as such along with a new interaction cursor to make them easier to locate.
Armory (Dwarven Bunker / War Mill Level 3 / Dwarven Bunker / War Mill Level 3) Barn Level 3
- Level 2: Followers working at the Alchemy Lab Level 3 now offers a choice on the free potions you want to receive, but those potions are now soulbound.
Barracks Level 3 Fishing Shack Level 3
- Barn Level 3 traps are no longer targetable, causes the cursor to be highlighted, or usable in Rated Battlegrounds, Arenas, or outside of Draenor.
- Barn traps can now be placed on top of a trap that has already been sprung.
- Savage Blood now drops more frequently when a follower is assigned to the building (it didn't affect the chance previously).
- Caged creatures now stack to 1000 (up from 20).
Lumber Mill Level 3 Mage Tower / Spirit Lodge Level 3 / Mage Tower / Spirit Lodge Level 3 Mine
- Nat Pagle (Level 3 Fishing Shack Level 3) will give you any of the standard baits if you ask nicely.
- Lunkers can now be caught from fishing pools and have an improved catch rate with higher fishing skill.
- Summoned Cavedwellers now drops random fish flesh and drops less Worm Supreme.
- Fish Eggs used as turn-in for the Fishing Shack Daily quest are now bind on pickup and no longer have a sell value.
Menagerie Level 3
- Miner's Coffee no longer has a stack limit, is now bind on pickup, and has a sell price. It now has an exclusive category so it cannot be applied multiple times by splitting it into different stacks. However, the aura can now correctly stack up to 5 times.
- Preserved Mining Pick no longer has a stack limit, is now bind on pickup, has a sell price, and offers a bonus even if you have the Peon's Mining Pick.
Salvage Yard Level 3
- Reduced the difficulty of quests to unlock the Menagerie Level 3, elite pet challenges, and pet battle daily quests.
- Tier-3 salvage recovered from Follower missions no longer has an independent chance to drop an uncommon (green), rare (blue), or epic (purple) item and will instead always drop one of them. This change is intended to reduce overall item spam without affecting their value. Existing chance for Tier-3 salvage to potentially also contain an uncommon Tier-2 salvage item remains unchanged.
- Follower Weaponry and Armor Set tokens (War Ravaged, Blackrock, Goredrenched) no longer drops from salvage. Weapon and Armor enhancement tokens that can upgrade a Follower's weapon or armor item levels will continue to have a chance to drop from Salvage Crates.
Trading Post Level 3
- The fireplace in Tier-2 and Tier-3 Alliance Garrison Town Halls can now be used as a cooking fire.
- Players trading Garrison Resources for tradeskill materials can now shift-click to specify the amount of items they want to purchase.
- Trading Post Parts that drop in Ashran now have a chance to drop from all creatures and NPCs that drop Artifact Fragments, with an increased drop chance based on the quality of the creature or NPCs.
- Trading Post Level 3 no longer requires Garrison Resources to build or upgrade.
- Some merchants have started accepting Crescent Saberfish Flesh as payment.
Cosmetic Transformations and Toy Effects
- Players that have performed above-and-beyond expectations for a Gold rating while defending their Garrisons from an invasion can now attain a Platinum rating. Platinum rating awards a level 660 item and a chance at obtaining an item that can be used to summon a raid or world boss.
- Improvements have been made to the way that cosmetic transformations are handled. Previously, using another transformation would overwrite or cancel an existing effect. Now, characters can retain multiple cosmetic transformations and the one with the highest priority will be visible. If a higher priority transformation is canceled or expires, the next highest priority transformation will then be visible.
- Cosmetic transformation effects that do not have a mount riding animation are now temporarily suppressed when using a mount (previously, the effect is either canceled or prevented the use of mounts while active). Characters will regain the transformation once they dismount.
- Cosmetic transformations that alter the character's appearance now have a higher priority than Druid combat forms. This means Druids can keep a transformation while shapeshifted.
- Many Druid shapeshift forms now have attachment points on the head and back for cosmetic toy effects such as Blazing Wings or Pepe. Additional shapeshift forms may receive attachment points in the future.
- To retain and improve readability in rated PvP environments, cosmetic transformations are now suppressed for all classes while inside a rated PvP environment (Arenas or Rated Battlegrounds).
- Accounts with an inactive subscription are now able to log in with the same restrictions that Starter Edition accounts have with the additional perk of being able to join guilds that characters on the account already are a member of.
- Removed the requirement to have a character that's level 55 or higher to unlock the Death Knight as a playable class.
- New Graphics Options
Particle Density in graphics settings now have 3 detail levels (down from 5). This may affect the number of particles generated by some particle systems.
- Ambient Occlusion
Added new ambient occlusion method NVIDIA HBAO+, available on all DirectX 11 capable video cards.
- MSAA is once again supported, with additional controls for fine-tuning under Advanced graphics options.
- A new SSAA anti-aliasing option is now available for high-end video cards.
- Per-pixel deferred point lights have been added to create more realistic lighting throughout Draenor.
- Tertiary Stats for Avoidance, Speed, and Leech now provide about four times as much benefit per stat point.
- All rings, neck, cloak, and trinket items that can be acquired in Nagrand (A level 98+ zone) or later should now be better suited for the character's loot specialization. This means tanks should no longer receive items with no bonus Armor and healers should no longer receive items with no Spirit from sources like item tokens, quests or Personal loot mode in Dungeons and Raids for those item slots.
Class Changes Talent Balance
Stoneform when used, now triggers a 30-second shared cooldown with other PvP trinkets that breaks crowd-control effects.
Developer Commentary: A primary focus for class changes in Patch 6.1 is improving overall talent balance. Not every talent needs to be useful in every situation; and in fact it's often better if they have strengths and weaknesses. But we do try to have each talent be useful in some situations, and make them close enough in value that if you really enjoy the gameplay of a talent you don't feel like you're dragging your group down by using it.For these changes we focused primarily on tuning (tweaking numbers), and nearly all changes are buffs to underperforming talents. The goal is to reach more variety of viable builds, without bringing down the existing popular choices.
- Death Knight
Breath of Sindragosa no longer has an initial Runic Power cost, but only applies the Mark of Sindragosa for Blood Death Knights.
- Death Siphon now heals the Death Knight for 400% of damage dealt (up from 335%).
- Defile now only reduces damage taken for Blood Death Knights.
- damage has been increased by 20% and now only grants Runic Power to Blood Death Knights.
Bristling Fur (Guardian) now has a 30-second cooldown (down from 1 minute).
- Force of Nature's Treants has been buffed with a 35% increase to their health and spellpower, and an 80% increase to their armor and attack power.
- Guardian of Elune (Guardian) now also reduces the rage cost of by the Druid's base dodge chance percentage.
- (Restoration) now lasts 7 seconds (up from 5 seconds).
- (Restoration) now also increases the healing of Swiftmend by 20%.
- Renewal now instantly heals for 30% of max health (up from 22%).
- (Balance) damage has been increased by 16%, and now has a duration of 24 seconds (up from 20 seconds).
Barrage damage has been increased by 21%.
- Exhilaration now instantly heals for 30% of max health (up from 22%).
- damage has been increased by 25%.
- damage has been increased by 62%.
- Stampede now lasts 40 seconds (up from 20 seconds).
Alter Time now has a 1-minute cooldown (down from 1.5 minutes).
- Comet Storm (Frost) damage has increased by 94% but deals 33.3% less damage in PvP combat.
- should now provide protection against many more effects, and function more consistently.
- Ice Nova (Frost) now roots the target instead of stunning them, but the root is no longer affected by diminishing returns.
- Mirror Image copies of Frost Mages now deal 15% less damage with Frostbolt.
Ascension now increases Spirit by 10% instead of increasing maximum mana by 20%.
- (Mistweaver) healing increased by 50%.
- Chi Burst damage has been increased by 51%. Also fixed a bug that caused its damage and healing to vary based on specialization.
- (Mistweaver) healing while in Serpent Stance is increased by 40%, and is now usable while channeling Soothing Mist. Healing while in Crane Stance is reduced by 33.3%.
- Chi Torpedo damage has increased by 150% and healing has increased by 42%.
- Whirling Dragon Punch (Windwalker) damage increased by 25%.
- Ring of Peace now incapacitates all enemies for 5 seconds (up from 3 seconds).
- Zen Pulse has been improved. Its detonation damage has increased by 97%, detonation healing has increased by 70%, but periodic healing has been reduced by 39%. Also fixed a bug that caused its damage and healing to vary based on specialization.
Empowered Seals (Protection, Retribution) has been improved. Liadrin's Righteousness now increases haste by 20% (up from 15%). Uther's Insight now heals the Paladin for 2% of maximum health every 3 seconds (up from 1% every 2 seconds).
- 's healing dealt by has increased by 100%.
- Final Verdict (Retribution) now increases the radius of the next Divine Storm by 50% (down from 100%).
- now reduces damage taken by 15% (up from 10%).
- 's (Holy) mana cost has been reduced by 34%.
- Glyph of Alabaster Shield has been removed.
- is now only available to Holy Paladins.
Auspicious Spirits (Shadow) no longer cause Shadowy Apparitions to not deal damage. Instead, it now increases Shadowy Apparition damage by 100% in addition to still granting 1 .
- may now hit the same target twice. This results in an increase to total healing, so its healing has been reduced by 35% to compensate (the total healing in a 20-player raid will be slightly higher than before).
- 's (Holy) healing has increased by 20%.
- (Shadow) damage increased by 20%.
- now displays an indicator on the ground to make it easier for the casting Priest see where the ability is most effective. Additionally, Halo's visual effect has been synchronized so a character will receive the effect when the nova intersects with them.
- (Shadow) now also affects Mind Sear.
- Mindbender lasts for 20 seconds (up from 15 seconds).
- Psychic Scream now has a 30-second cooldown (down from 45 seconds).
- 's (Discipline, Holy) healing has increased by 50%, but now reduces future healing dealt by 15% (up from 10%). Additionally, the talent is now instant-cast, but its effectiveness is reduced while in PvP combat.
- Surge of Darkness now has a 12% chance to trigger (up from 10%).
- (Shadow) damage increased by 80%.
- ' health has increased by 30%.
Burst of Speed now has a 3-second cooldown.
- Death from Above's damage has increased by 25%. For Assassination Rogues, the talent now also increases the duration of Envenom.
- Leeching Poison has been redesigned. It now grants 10% Leech while active, and no longer applies a poison effect to the target. Its Shiv effect remains unchanged.
Ancestral Guidance now triggers from all damage or healing dealt, including multistrikes, instead of only direct damage or healing.
- damage and healing has increased by 30%.
Cataclysm now also applies Unstable Affliction for Affliction Warlocks.
- (Destruction) now reduces Incinerate damage by only 50% (down from reducing Incinerate damage by 60%).
- Demonbolt (Demonology) damage decreased by 25%.
- Grimoire of Sacrifice (Affliction, Destruction) now increases damage of affected spells by 25% (up from 20%).
- Grimoire of Service now summons a second demon for 25 seconds (up from 20 seconds).
- now has a 35-second cooldown (down from 1 minute).
Avatar now lasts 20 seconds with a 1.5-minute cooldown (up from lasting 24 seconds with a 3-minute cooldown).
- Second Wind now increases Leech by 25% (up from 10%).
- Siegebreaker (Arms, Fury) damage and knockback distance has increased by 50%.
- Slam (Arms) damage has increased by 43%.
Developer Commentary: Another change being made for Patch 6.1 is to bring the damage potential of healers up to a level that is sufficient and balanced. Healers' damage potential will still pale compared to that of a dedicated damage dealer or tank, but it should no longer feel like you're totally ineffective when attempting to do some outdoor content.
now also increases the damage of Druid spells and abilities by 15%.
- Heart of the Wild (Restoration) now increases spell damage by 150% (down from 200%), and Agility in Cat Form by 75% (down from 110%).
damage has increased by 50%.
- Holy Shock damage has increased by 50%.
(Restoration) causes , Lava Burst, and Lightning Bolt to cost no mana and deal 100% more damage.
Armor Sets Druid
- Death Knight
now generates 2 Runic Power every second for 5 seconds when struck by a movement-impairing effect (down from 3 Runic Power).
Ferocious Bite damage increased by 5%.
- no longer heals for 50% more when cast-on-self for Balance Druids.
- Mangle damage increased by 27%.
- Moonfire's mana cost has been reduced by 55%.
- Shred damage increased by 20%.
- Thrash (Cat Form) damage increased by 20%.
- Balance Druids now learn a new passive ability at level 38, .
causes Healing Touch to be Critical Strikes for 8 seconds after killing an enemy that yields experience or honor.
damage decreased by 16.6%.
now only hits targets affected with Moonfire
- Glyph of Guided Stars has been renamed to and is now a Minor glyph. expands and Sunfall to hit all targets within range.
- Moonfire (Feral) damage increased by 5%.
- Rake damage increased by 5%.
- Rip damage increased by 5%.
- Swipe damage increased by 20%.
- no longer requires a target.
- Ironbark is no longer usable while silenced.
- Nature's Cure can no longer be cast while in a shapeshift form and is now classified as a Nature School ability.
Armor Sets Hunter
- Displacer Beast is now classified as an Arcane School ability and can no longer be used while silenced.
- Beast Mastery
now grants an 8% increase to attack power per Frenzy stack consumed (up from 5%).
- no longer reduces the cooldown of all traps and by 6 seconds.
- now has a cooldown of 24 seconds (down from 30 seconds).
- now reduces the cooldown on all traps by 33% (down from 50%).
- Basilisks now have a pet family ability. Stone Scales reduces damage taken by the pet. Previously, Basilisks did not have a pet family ability.
- Hydra pets should no longer be excessively large.
- Spirit Beast's now also provides a 5% increase to critical strike chance. Does not stack with other critical strike chance buffs. Previously, other exotic pet families provided buffs to 2 stats while Spirit Beasts provided only 1.
can now be applied to Polymorph spells.
- 's stun effect now always breaks on damage from Ice Lance or Ice Nova, but no longer has a chance to break from other damage sources.
Armor Sets Monk
- Glyph of Frostfire Bolt has been replaced with . causes Ignite to also reduce the target's movement speed by 40%.
- effect can now hit targets up to 60% further away from the primary target, but no longer ignores crowd-controlled targets.
Rising Sun Kick (Windwalker, Mistweaver) now causes enemies to take 20% increased damage from the Monk's abilities (up from 10%).
Glyphs Armor Sets Paladin Protection
- now restores mana equal to 3 times the Monk's unbuffed Spirit (instead of 4% of maximum mana).
- is no longer available to Protection Paladins. is now replaced by instead of .
- (Holy) now increases healing received by the target by 40% (up from 30%) and moves to the next most injured ally when the target reaches 90% health (instead of full health).
- Glyph of Alabaster Shield has been removed.
- is now only available to Holy Paladins.
- is now only available to Retribution Paladins.
- is now automatically learned at level 25.
- PvP 2-piece set bonus (Item - Paladin WoD PvP Holy 2P Bonus) for Holy Paladins now lasts 12 seconds (up from 8 seconds).
- PvP 4-piece set bonus () for Holy Paladins has been redesigned. or now also reduces damage taken by the target by 5% for each Holy Power consumed (maximum of 15%) for 6 seconds. This effect only works in PvP combat.
- Armor Sets
PvP 4-piece set bonus for Combat Rogues () has been redesigned. Using Vanish instantly generates 5 combo points and the next Ambush, Dispatch, , or Sinister Strike will be a critical strike.
now protects both party and raid members (up from only party members). Additionally, fixed an issue where was incorrectly redirecting Provoke (Monk) and Growl (Hunter Pets).
- now makes Earthquake instant cast, and increases the damage done by the next Earthquake by 300% when or strikes 3 or more targets (instead of increasing Earthquake damage by 60% for each target struck).
Talents Armor Sets Warlock Warrior
- now increases all healing done by 40% (up from 30%).
Execute damage decreased by 11.4%.
- (Arms, Fury) now absorbs 24.4% more damage.
- Thunder Clap's (Arms, Protection) snare effect now lasts for 10 seconds or 8 seconds while in PvP combat (up from 6 seconds).
Armor Sets Quests
- now increases armor by 10% (up from 5%).
Legacy World Environment and Events
- Players in a raid group will once again no longer be eligible for quest credit, except for specially-designated Raid quests. We are continuing to explore ways of allowing players who want to engage in solo or small-group questing while in a raid group (for example, while waiting for a Highmaul raid to form, or in a Rated Battleground queue), without also allowing raid groups to trivially complete quests that were never designed with groups of that size in mind.
- Legendary Ring Quest Line (Guide)
A new follower awaits those that complete the latest chapter in the Legendary Ring Quest Line!
- Characters can now select the version of the ring they want to receive when completing a step of the Legendary Ring Quest Line that provides an upgrade.
- Flight Path Improvements
Improved the logic used for connecting flight paths. Players are now able to fly through flight points that they have not discovered yet if it'll result in a more direct flight path to a destination point.
- A button has been added for characters in the middle of a flight to get off at the next known flight point.
Darkmoon Faire Creatures and NPCs Pet Battle (Guide) Dungeons, Raids, and Scenarios
- Added two mailboxes in around the Black Market near Ring Of Blood in Nagrand.
- Personal loot mode received quality-of-life adjustments. Bosses that can be looted now have a custom graphical effect. Popup notifications from looting a boss have also been revamped.
Dungeon Journal entries for Blackrock Foundry have been updated with fight mechanics that have changed from hotfixes.
- Hans’gar & Franzok
Tanks are now able to use abilities and cooldowns while grabbed by Hans’gar or Franzok's Crippling Suplex.
- Mistweaver Monks can now cast Mana Tea while grabbed by Rune of Grasping Earth.
Challenge Mode (Guide)
- Completing the first random Heroic Draenor Dungeon of the day no longer awards a reputation bonus with Pandarian factions.
- Increased the item level of gear awarded from completing daily Challenge Mode quests to 660 (up from 640).
Ashran Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Grand Marshal Tremblade or High Warlord Volrath now offer scrolls of Enchanter's Illusion - Glorious Tyranny and Enchanter's Illusion - Primal Victory to players with a rating of 2400 or higher in Rated Battlegrounds, and 3v3 or 5v5 Arenas.
- Spoiled Flask of Conquest has been added as a potential drop at the end of a Rated Battleground match. The flask increases Conquest Point gains from Arenas and Rated Battlegrounds by 25% for 2 hours and the effect persists through death. The flask does not affect the character's Conquest cap and the drop chance is in addition to the existing chance for Conquest Points.Battlegrounds now reward the appropriate level of experience at lower levels.
- Rewards are now correctly distributed based on the PvP level bracket.
- Primal Gladiator's and Primal Combatant's Badges now have a 2-minute cooldown (up from 1 minute).
- Mists of Pandaria era PvP Gloves no longer have an on-equip bonus.
- Bonus Honor received from winning a Battleground should now correctly convert into XP for characters that are below level 100.
- Eye of the Storm: Icon for the flag should no longer be incorrectly displaying in the center of the map even though it's been picked up by another player.
- Harvesting from Draenor Mining and Herbalism nodes should now provide more experience points. Previously, only True Iron nodes were providing the correct amount of XP.
- New recipes have been added to create items that boost the item levels of crafted armor pieces to 680 and weapons to 670.
Alchemists can now transmute for Savage Blood and various Sorcerous elements.
- Alchemists can now craft an upgradable alchemy trinket.
- Increased the maximum amount of Arakkoa, Draenor Clans, and Ogre archeology fragments that can be held at a time to 250 (up from 200).
- All rare Draenor archeology projects no longer cost more than 200 fragments to solve.
- Brittle Cartography Journal can now be dug up by characters with an Archeology skill of 1 (down from 575).
- Crafted shields no longer counts towards the limit on Unique-Equipped: Warlords Crafted items.
- New cooking recipes have been added for food that gives 125 bonus to a stat.
- Fishing vendors on Draenor now sell a consumable item that enables automatic filleting of fish caught in Draenor.
- Fish caught in Draenor can now be filleted without requiring a set stack number (20 for small, 10 for normal, 5 for enormous fish) while larger fish will still award more resources.
- Different sizes of Savage Piranha have been consolidated into Savage Piranha and can be consumed directly for the transformation effect.
- Players can now always catch enormous fish from pools, regardless of skill.
- Fish that have already been caught can be converted to the appropriate amount of flesh.
- Draenor fishing bait now lasts for 10 minutes (up from 5 minutes) to match the duration of fishing lures.
Items Toy Box (Guide)
- The following glyphs now have recipes and are no longer sold by vendors.
- Glyph of the Sun
- Blazing Wings effect now lasts for 15 minutes (down from 1 hour) with a 30-minute cooldown (down from 1 hour).
- Mini Mana Bomb has been added to the Toy Box for Horde characters that have completed the achievement, Theramore's Fall.
- Piccolo of the Flaming Fire has been rebuilt into a Toy Box item. Players can channel for 30 seconds to cause those around them to dance with a 5-minute cooldown. Additionally, the effect will no longer interrupt eating or drinking.
- Ruthers' Harness has been added to the Toy Box.
Characters now receive a treasure maps in the mail for completing storyline achievements for a Draenor region. Griftah
now sells a variety of transmogrification items for Dingy Iron Coins
. In addition, he now sells a Rogue-specific toy, Barrel of Bandanas
. Barrel of Bandanas
spawns a barrel that gives players that use it a random visual bandana buff for 30 minutes.
Season 1 PvP boots and belts sold by Kezzik at Area 52 in Netherstorm
are now more comparably priced to their other Season 1 counterparts (1750 Honor).
Replica belts for Blood Guard
have been added to complete visual sets that were previously incomplete for transmogrification. These new items are sold by the vendors who sell the rest of the set, Tini Smalls
and Krixel Pinchwhistle
at Area 52 in Netherstorm
All Brawler's Guild shirts are now unique. Replacement Brawler's Guild shirts can be purchased from Quackenbush
or Paul North
if the character has defeated a boss that awarded it.
Several trinkets obtained from Draenor rares are now able to be disenchanted (previously, the items could not be disenchanted).
A number of Main Hand weapons have been converted to One-Hand so they'll work better with transmogrification. Apexis Crystal
s are now uncommon quality (green). There's been no change to the item's drop rate or availability. Grimoire of the Four Winds
should now correctly able to be used by characters that are at least level 85. Honorary Brewmaster Keg
is now unique. A replacement Honorary Brewmaster Keg
can now be purchased from The Metal Paw
in Binan Village in Binan Village for those who have completed the Pub Crawl
achievement. Moroes' Famous Polish
now has a 30-minute cooldown (up from 10 minutes) to keep it consistent with our transformation cooldowns. Nat's Fishing Chair
is now unique. A replacement chair can be purchased from Nat Pagle
if the character has completed the achievement Learning from the Best
now also blocks Swapblaster
effects. Primal Combatant
and Primal Gladiator trinkets have had their power increased.Reins of the Amber Scorpion
is once again back in stock for purchase from Ambersmith Zikk. Restored Artifact
is now considered a trade good and can be placed in the Reagent Bank.Sargerei Disguise
now has a 60-minute cooldown (up from 30 minutes). Scavenger's Eyepiece
's effect now persists through death. Theramore Tabard
can now be re-obtained by Alliance characters that have completed the achievement, Theramore's Fall
at a tabard vendor. UI
New Death Recap Screen
- New Colorblind Options
Players can now access a new suite of colorblind filter options under Accessibility settings in the Interface menu.
- When a character is killed, a new screen now shows more information on what killed you.
Premade Group leaders can now automatically accept applicants via a new "Auto Accept" checkbox after the group has been listed.
Improved the ordering for categories in the currency tab.
Players now receive a banner notification after defeating a dungeon, raid, or world boss in Warlords of Draenor or Mists of Pandria.
Loot eligibility lockouts for Draenor world bosses (Drov the Ruiner, Tarlna the Ageless, and Rukhmar) are now tracked in Raid Info under the Raid tab.
Popup notifications such as those for completing an achievement or receiving a reward after a Battleground match can now be dismissed by right-clicking on it.
Added an "Ignore this bag" option to Profession bags for bag clean up.
All multi-page windows now support mousewheel scrolling.Bug Fixes
- Garden Sickle now correctly sheathes on the hip.
- Fixed an issue where Rogues would automatically fail the Gladiator's Sanctum coliseum scenario when they use the Death from Above talent.
- Fixed an issue where characters that underwent a paid faction change may be unable to complete the achievement for Upgrading the Mill.