in your browser.
Too Many Bots Wandering Around Shadowland Zones! (specially Ardeweald)
Return to board index
I don't know this Forum is Suitable for posting this Topic or even don't know this is allowed Here!
But today after seeing too many bots I have decided to create a topic for it, hope it helps.
There are too many bots wandering around Shadowland zones specially "Ardeweald" and they are very very easy to realize they are bots or not.
1. They do not response to conversations when I talk to them via /say or /whisper.
2. They almost have below 1k Achievement Points and even below 500 points.
3. These bots mostly stuck when I taunt some of adds they are fighting with them.
4. They mostly try to skin adds tagged by my spells
5. They getting confused finding adds when I pull all adds around them and come to my pulls and start killing them
6. These Amazing Bots use their "Bersek" Ability for a single mobs when they stuck (happens often).
7. Some of these bots using Feral spec and doing single target skinning and then going invisible to avoid having too many reports and of course avoid getting banned.
And there are some points that you may get confused about them that they are bots or not!
1. Some of these Bots pulling between 5-10 adds that is a bit hard for a bot programmers to handle it, but they are doing it with Guardian Druids.
2. These Bots may accept your invites and follow you to help killing adds and skin some of them.
3. Some of these Bots may change their farming location to avoid detection from players if they see 2-3 players around doing skinning or even questing around that area
4. These bots may farm only 8-10 hours max a day so being difficult to realize that they are bots or human!
Estimated Number of Bots!
I Estimate the amount of these bots around EU realms:
1. 10-15x bots Around "Ardenweald".
2. 5-10x Bots Around "Bastion".
3. 0-5x Bots Around "Revendreth".
4. 0-5x Bots Around "Maldraxxus".
Between 15-35x Around All Zones
Approximately 25x High Populated Realms
Approximately 45x Medium Populated Realms
Approximately 30x Low Populated Realms
Some High Populated Reams Has Multiple Phases.
25x High Populated x 2 = 50 x35 (Max Number of Bots) (High Market Share)= 1750x
45x Medium Populated x25(Average Number of Bots) = 1125x
30x Low Populated x15 (Minimum Number of Bots) = 450x
1750 + 1125 + 450 =~ 3325x Number of Bots Around EU Realms
And Approximately 75% of these amount around US Realms
Hope My Topic Help About Finding These Bots! And Make This Game a Better Place For All Human Players!
You are not logged in. Please
to post a reply or
if you don't already have an account.
Connect with Wowhead
Other Fanbyte Sites
Hearthstone Top Decks
Final Fantasy XI
© 2021 Fanbyte