in your browser.
Shadowlands Topics I Am Still Waiting On
Return to board index
I haven’t seen much discussion on some of the following topics, and was hoping that someone with access to the Alpha might know how some of these stand in the current build:
WoW Companion App:
- Please tell me there will either be a Chromie edition with WoD, Legion, and BfA in it, or just make the app compatible with all expansions.
Dungeons and Raids:
- List old dungeons and raids in Dungeon finder and Raid Finder, and the option to queue solo, for the teleport.
- Remove class from armor tokens, or make them BoA
- Offer an item or NPC at the end of each run, that takes you back to the beginning, like in Icecrown.
Max-Level Expansion Features:
- Once an expansion goes into Chromie Time, the previous max-level features should be included in the level sync. This would allow players to choose Timeless Isle, Garrison Campaign, Tanaan Jungle, Suramar, Argus, Mechagon, etc as part of their leveling experience.
- World Quests should unlock using quests in the zone, and not require max level for the expansion.
- Finally move Silvermoon and Exodar zone maps (and Quel’danas while we’re at it) into the main Kalimdor/Eastern Kingdoms maps and allow flying.
- Waiting to hear if there are updates to Teldrassil, Lordaeron, Gilneas, etc.
- Has the quest flow been addressed? Since the zone level-sync, many of the lower level quest hubs have lost their questline flows, now that the connecting quests don’t have level requirements.
- Reputation milestones should be account-wide. Either just give an achievement, or behind-the-scenes account flag, at Exalted, so I don’t have to keep re-earning the same rep (the most painful one is Nightfallen Exalted for each Class Hall’s shoulders, twelve times, still not done). Ideally, I would like to see an account flag for Honored and Revered, too.
- Faction tokens, like the ones from Mission Tables and World Quests, for older factions.
- Move faction tabards to Revered.
- Are there still level restrictions on Toys and Transmogs? Many are hoping that the level restrictions are removed.
- Create Transmog sets directly from the Appearance tab, saved to account instead of character.
- Additional tabs in Transmog Sets, to show Tier, Dungeon, Quest, etc.
- Remove the multiple source / same item unlocks. Once an item is unlocked, consider all sources collected for that look.
- Heirlooms staying as-is, getting modified, or being removed?
- Allow more currencies, especially BoA ones like the Battle Pet charms (not currently considered currency), to be shared account-wide. This would also include mission table resources, Timeless Coins, Timewarped Badges, Apexis Crystals, Darkmoon Prize Tickets, etc.
- Either more stable slots, or change it to a UI with no set number of slots. I could go for an account-wide stable, personally.
- Auras or Illusions for pets, to make them fit your hunter thematically: Voidtouched, Lightforged, Moontouched, Molten, Fel-afflicted, Diseased, etc.
- More pets all around, especially mechanicals and void.
You are not logged in. Please
to post a reply or
if you don't already have an account.
Connect with Wowhead
Other Fanbyte Sites
Hearthstone Top Decks
Final Fantasy XI
© 2021 Fanbyte