Post by soccergenius
You skipped some crucial talents for PvP
- Imp Ghost Wolf : This makes Ghost wolf an instant cast. Get it.
- Earth's Grasp : 20% increased range of Earth Bind Totem. Keep enemies snared and used in conjunction with the next talent.
- Earthen Power : Takes snares off you and makes you (your party) immune to them for 5 seconds. We're one of the easiest classes to kite, this helps a lot.
- Elemental Devastation : PvP gear has tons of critical strike rating, affecting melee and spells. This gives a substantial amount of extra melee crit.
I'd drop these talents:
- Enhancing Totems : You're going to be playing Earth Bind Totem most of the time, or moving out of range of SoE.
- Ancestral Knowledge : It's a filler talent that should only be picked up by enhancement to get to the next talent tier. I have about 480 intellect in T7.5, full points (10%) would only give me 28 extra AP over only 3 points (6%). PvP gear will have even less intellect from gear.
- Static Shock : You'll find that once in combat you're not going to be refreshing your shields very often, you'll need your GCD for other things.
I would recommend a PvP Build
Post by skribs
Currently resto, but going enhance/pvp for my off-spec when dual-spec comes out.16/55/0
is the spec I'm looking at right now. Elemental Devastation gives a lot more crit, and Elemental Fury makes those crits count. Enhance is still going to use a lot of spell damage (Earth Shock, MW-Lightning Bolt), and PvP is burst (aka crit) based, so buffing your crit is obviously good.
I skipped lava lash because it simply doesn't do that much damage. It's what you use when your other stuff is on cooldown, and I expect between moving in and out of melee range and spending time doing other things (e.g. totems, healing, even refreshing Lightning Shield is probably more damage for the cast time than LL).
The reason for skipping LL is exactly why I kept static shock - SS should be about as much damage as lava lash, but for no cost. Of my elemental shields, I feel LS is more suited for PvP, and it's what I would use while grinding.
For enhancements, I would do Frostbrand on the off-hand (for the snare and for Frozen Power) and WF on the main-hand, simply because WF pwns.
For glyphs, it's a tough choice, but I think I'd go stormstrike, shocking, lightning bolt. That gives me the most controlled burst, in that I can apply SS and get up some MW, wait for a WF proc, and then real quick ES-LB. Getting hit by WF+ES+LB all within a GCD (while the target takes 28% more nature damage) is sure going to leave a dent in them.
Post by patrikman
I started as enh shaman and I always have one. MY build is going to belike this
edit: Those points in Totemic Focus are just my opinion they can be spend better I know I just like it :D