in your browser.
Return to board index
This post was from a user who has deleted their account.
yea... i can see a warrior/shockadin team being ok, but isn't it usually the paladin is too busy healing that he can't DPS anyways?
Come on, survivalibility is the key in arena battles.
1. Improved SoR is clearly a joke.
2. Sanctified Light, Blessed Life and Light's Grace are so invaluable. You can heal faster, taking more damage from rogues and hunters, and more chances to have a healing critical! (which saves your mana a lot)
3. Divine illumination is essential for continuous healing for warrior who is taking heavy damage!
4. Please max out the Pure heart. It helps a lot.
I can see that your concept to help warrior to dps in battle. However, in 2v2, pally's role is not to assist in killing enemies. Warrior in fact can actually kill 2 - 3 people by his own if he has full support from paladin. He need 99% support from you, and 1% = Hammer of Justice and the Last Hammer / Holy shock to get the last killing blow for warrior so that he can focus on the other opponent (who is hitting you all the time)
1. When he is restrained or slowed, you cast Blessing of Freedom
2. When his HP is low, you need to make sure you CAN actually heal him SUCCESSFULLY. Mages can counter you, Rogues can stun you, Priest and Warlocks can make you fear, Hunter can confuse you, even Paladin can hammer you.
3. When he is polymorphed or icetrapped, you cast Cleanse.
4. When enemy Paladin/ Priest is trying to heal his ally, you cast Hammer of Justice. (or you can use engineering product)
Conclusion: I don't think you have time to dps. (i agree with Blademeld)
On the other hand, except for Eye for an Eye and Benediction, other skill are useless. So why don't you ditch retribution skill tree and spend 11 skill points on Protection skill tree? Blessing of the Kings would very nice to warriors (normally they have lesser own buffs). Plus if you have Guardian Favor, you gain extra 4 sec on Blessing of Freedom, which can mean live or die in arena battles.
One Tip: If your warrior are taking heavy PHYSICAL damage, you can actually "restart the whole battle" by casting him Blessing of Protection. Force your enemies to focus fire on you. Then you bubble.
You are not logged in. Please
to post a reply or
if you don't already have an account.